Saturday, February 1, 2014

What I Wore: Introducing Birdy Yellow from KitesFlyYellow





Featuring Item: Vintage Painter Shirt 

I love all things vintage but especially a vintage colorful painter shirt!
The vintage shirt was so comfortable and in amazing condition.
The entire collection of KitesFlyYellow is full of gorgeous vintage pieces.

Meet Birdy Yellow the creator of KitesFlyYellow


About: 
I've always liked vintage clothing since a young age. I like how each piece has traveled many places and has a story to tell. I feel when I wear the clothes, I have traveled back in time whether it be a century or more. Though the surroundings change as the years go by to me clothing stays the same. They are pieces once worn by fashion forward fashionistas now years later they are re-used and worn my today's modern one of a kind individuals, they are timeless. Fashions come and go but it is the one who wears it that makes it stand out. I have been an avid thrift store, estate sale, and flea market shopper for many years. At all the places I have shopped at, I always gravitate towards pieces with color or unique designs. When I was in college I realized I needed to start selling some of my finds and I sold for 2 years at an antique mall. I started my Etsy shop on August 2nd, 2013. It is called Kites Fly Yellow, I named it after a poem I had written years ago. I want it to be a place I can share my finds with others so they could enjoy them. I strive to have affordable clothes that will become staple pieces in anyone's closet. I also enjoy watching movies and baking cookies, my favorite recipe so far is persimmon cookies :)


Located below are some of my favorite pieces from KitesFlyYellow collection!


Love the collection? KitesFlyYellow is offering a 15% off a minimum purchase of $20

Just use the code: PITTSBURGHGLAMOUR
(Valid until February 28th)

No comments:

Post a Comment