Monday, February 3, 2014

What I Wore - Introducing: Ben Beautiful





    Pants: Old Navy
    Shoes: Charlotte Russe
    Clutch: Target

Featuring Item: Vintage Cape

I am in love with this cape! Not only is the first cape I've ever owned but it is just so beautiful.
The material was amazing and so soft/satin on the inside. The design is my favorite. I love the patterns and it truly is a statement piece. I felt very elegant even pairing the cape with jeans. Ben Beautiful has so many wonderful vintage items that are truly one of a kind.  

Meet Veronica owner of Ben Beautiful


About: 
I love all things vintage! So for my 40th birthday, my husband (a really, great guy) threw me a 70's themed birthday party. Everything about it was a blast! I had so much fun shopping for my dress! I have not been able to stop shopping for great, vintage clothes since. 

When it came time to open my Etsy shop, I asked our 4 kids, "What should I name the store? I want it to be unique to us." They said, "Ben Beautiful!" That is the nickname they gave their dad. (Told you he was a great guy!) And that is how Ben Beautiful Vintage came to be.

In my shopping, I find vintage clothes and decor. I hope you love my finds as much as I do. 


Here are a few of my favorites from the Ben Beautiful collection

You will love Ben Beautiful's Vintage Etsy Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment