Friday, January 24, 2014

What is Paleo?

Ok so I started seeing the term "Paleo" around every place I looked!

 Pretty much anytime I go to research a new recipe or go on blogs, Pinterest, or any other type of social media. 

Soooo when I don't know what something is I "Google" it! Google has directed me to let you guys know that Paleo is diet. No one likes the term being on a diet, but the Paleolithic diet seems kinda interesting.

"The Paleolithic diet consists mainly of fish, grass-fed pasture raised meats, eggs, vegetables, fruit, fungi, roots, and nuts, and excludes grains, legumes, dairy products, potatoes, refined salt, refined sugar, and processed oils"

Sounds like my diet pretty much already besides the fungi, and roots part. 
Although I am Irish and love potatoes (its my weakness).

Now that I have an idea of what Paleo means I feel like I understand what other bloggers are talking about!


Here are some pretty awesome and serious Paleo Bloggers: 





2 comments:

  1. love it! i've started trying to eat paleo as much as i can.

    ReplyDelete