Friday, March 21, 2014

Florz Jewelry

I  have worked with Florz Jewelry before and they have the most amazing unique pieces of jewelry. I had the pleasure reviewing different necklaces from Florz and I must say they were amazing. Not only did they arrive in the most amazing protection but they were truly perfection. The necklaces were colorful, easy to put on, and truly unique. They are statement pieces that would be the highlight of any outfit. I still can't get enough of all the amazing pieces Florz Jewerly has in their Etsy Store! 



Next I move to the bracelets from Florz Jewelry. What can I say sparkle mixed with gold and silver is a girls best friend! I didn't want to take them off because they are so beautiful. Bracelets are an amazing way of dressing up any outfit from day to night. Wearing Florz Jewelry will make you stand out and grantee that you have beautiful jewelry to make you sparkle.


I highly recommend Florz Jewelry!!!
Make sure you check our the Etsy Store
                                            Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment